NALTREXONE IS CLEARING PSORIASIS AFTER JUST 5 DAYS!!!!

HI EVERY1. Been on this treatment for just 5 days, and its starting 2 clear it already. Just taking 3ml of it at night and seeing it go!!

12 replies. Join the discussion

Awesome!!!

BTW, who prescribed Naltrexone for you? Your GP? Derm? I ask because, for whatever reason, low dose Naltrexone isn't often prescribed for psoriasis.

_Lazza

U can get it in 50g tablets then u just low dose it yourself

Ian9, keep us posted!! Sounds promising to me.

Sounds promising, I have tried everything and I am at a loss.
Keep me posted
Thanks

Will do mate

Will do mate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-dose_naltrexone

"...
Some of the many conditions for which LDN (Low-dose_naltrexone) has been reported as beneficial include multiple sclerosis (in particular, the primary progressive variant), Crohn's disease, HIV/AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, ALS, autism in children, depersonalization disorder, and cancer. Several clinical trials have been planned and a few are currently taking place.
...."

I have just found a fresh publication that it helps in psoriasis also thanks to endorphins -- it will be extremely helpful when psoriasis is caused by the neuron endings inflammation...
If you want to check if this drug will help you can test peppermint oil on the patches.
Peppermint oil is a weak promoter of endorphins in the skin. If it helps a bit it means that this drug will help ...

I've been treating scalp Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis with Minocycline since June 2008 and added LDN in Feb 2009. The LDN allowed me to take a much lower level of Minocycline and drop the nsaid Diclofenac. I take 100mg Minocyline on M,W,F and 4mg of LDN at 9pm every night. I buy 50mg pills and dissolve 1 50mg pill in 50ml of water. My primary care internist is doing the prescribing.
vinny

Where can you get the NALTREXONE? I'd like to try.

This post is enlightening. I had never heard of LDN before. Thanks for sharing. I had to clear my psoriasis the hard way, by eliminating all gluten and nightshades from my diet. But I feel great!

do things with gluten make psoriasis worse?

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders