Kartalin Creme helped me

I would like to make this as simple as possible.. I've had psoriasis all over my body for over 15 years.. I tried almost everything in trying to cure it (steroids, UV light...) but to no avail.. Lights would help me but as soon as I stopped getting the treatment the psoriasis would slowly come back.
Recently, I've heard from a friend (a doctor) about this new totally natural Russian 'cure' called Kartalin creme (http://www.kartalin.ru/en/preparation/). My first reaction was "yeah.. it's another one of those 100% cures" but on my parents insisting I decided to try it.. Now, I live in US so getting something that is sold almost only in Russia is a bit difficult, but luckily I know a person who goes to Russia often so I ordered one. To make the long story short, after less than 10 days of using this creme all of my psoriasis is gone. This is the only natural, non corticosteroid I've tried that worked as good! There are no discolorations on my skin and so far there are no side effects. Now it's a little bit too soon to say I'm cured, but for something that, as far as I know, has no risks to my health as steroids or UV lights, I feel very happy and excited to share it to everyone who suffers from psoriasis.
Finally, and most importantly I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO benefits from selling this creme nor I am by no means connected to Kartalin producers. I cannot get it for you and if you decide to try it, you will have to find your own ways. The only purpose for this writing is for the word to be spread and hopefully, for more research to be done on this creme. I am open to questions and I will try to answer them as soon as I can. By the way, I live in NYC and possibly would be available to talk to a dermatologist in person to share my results.

I truly hope this discussion will go live and it will bring happiness to someone..

Best,

JV

32 replies. Join the discussion

I also live in NYC and happen to be Russian. Thanks for posting this. I am trying out a natural supplement program now but if it doesn't work, I'll check the cream u mentioned.

Good luck and let me know if it works!

Ingredients:
Bee honey, lisozyme, three-lobe beggar tick, chamomile, vitamin A, lavender and eucalyptus oils, salicylic acid, tallow

seems like run of the mill Whole Food type ingredients to me
If it works we will hear about it on the nightly Nat'l news and here on Inspire
I'll wait for that B4 spending MORE $$$$ on yet ANOTHER Internet ................"cure"

Yup tried it and it worked. Two weeks almost gone, four weeks gone. Scalp and body.

Switched to another brand with same ingredients at half the price. ( but I did use Kartalin at first and it did the trick ) I wanted to try the other product out of curiosity since it had the same ingredients. Still using it, seems to work the
same. I Bought a bunch. Willing to send some sample amounts for free just for the feed back.

Test an area about three inches in diameter. A two ounce sample should let you know if it works over
a four week period.

I would like to get samples to about one hundred people for the test trial.

If it proves effective for the majority of people I may try to get this product into the US for distribution if I get decent feedback.

@Gregj what brand did you switch to? and free samples you say?

OK...you have my curiosity peaked. How do we go about getting a sample from you?

Hi, I am in Australia how can I obtain this product for my daughter?? She has guttate psoriasis which had completely cleared until she was given an antimalarial medication when she visited south america and it is just not going away.

O.k this makes sense. Beef is high in zinc so tallow (beef fat) should also be high in zinc which is a strong copper antagonist. I don't know if I can do the honey, already tried the egyptian miracle (honey, olive oil, beeswax ...) BAD reaction!!! lisozyme is an enzyme in egg whites and would probably help nutrients to penetrate and probably help disolve plaque, lavender is a calcium loving plant high in calcium and magnesium, salicylic acid is a good chelating agent. If psoriasis is actually caused by copper toxicity that brings down you immune system this sounds like it would fall under a good copper chelating ointment. I wish it didn't have honey.

jvanja,

how are you doing with Kartalin? are you still clear?

If this is a .........CURE... for Ps, wouldn't it be printed on the first page of the
New York Times and on all the national nightly news on TV?

It's been almost a month after i finished my treatment with Kartalin and I have absolutely no traces of psoriasis. As recommended I used it for 2 months and then stopped. My body skin, scalp, all of it, is gone... I've had psoriasis for almost 20 years and my skin was NEVER like this. A couple of weeks ago I visited my dermatologist and told him about the cream. He never heard of it but said he would check it out and he was pleasantly surprised by my skin condition.
Either way, for a cream that is 100% natural this is phenomenal!
Please, if anyone from this list starts using it, let me and everyone else know how it goes!

Hi JULIAinFLA, I understand where your skepticism comes from, since I've also tried all kinds of magical "cures" but I have also learned something important and that is to never lose hope ;)
Changing the way you think about things around you and thinking more positively will help you and your condition..

Hi,

My 48-years old wife suffered from Psoriasis more than 25 years now. We thought we tried "everything" until we came across Kartalin. I can not tell if it works for everyone, but for her it sure is miraculous stuff. She now has a clean and healthy looking skin.

If you go to www.karatlin.co.uk you can read our story. It's the first posting in the "blog" section (so that's the one at the bottom of the page).

So, is it possible to purchase this in the USA?

As far as I know, Kartalin is not yet sold in the USA. It can be shipped to the US, but as you can imagine the shipment costs for only 1tube are out of proportion.

BTW, the link I mentioned doesn't work (the a and t are reversed); it should be www.kartalin.co.uk

It helps, but it works not for everybody. I've read Russian forums about psor and Kartalin. Ok, most of that people are happy but some of them have allergy to the creme. So, they took also any antihistamine.
I had big spot (4x8 inches) and 3 small plagues (1x1), I used Kartalin for 1 month, no allergy, and psor was over. But it came back after 1,5 years.
So, I began to use it again, but now I have only 1x1 inch plague )
It is natural, yes, but this dark-brown creme is so oily! You need special clothes for the treatment )
One girl placed photos of her psoriasis before and after 2 weeks and 1 month using Kartalin http://psoranet.org/topic/5987/
So, it helps ))

How can I get that free sample?

uprovidence, tallow is not beef fat ))
To be more exact, the ingredient of this creme that somebody translated as "tallow" is not tallow. It is so-called "солидол" in Russian... In English - I don't know... may be "solid oil"
And may be some people have allergy because of this ingredient.
So, if you are not banned in Google and you know how to use translator, you are able to read Russian forum. Kartalin is new remedy (since 2004) and Russians used it with caution for the first time ) But now it is popular. It is not panacea but most of the patients like it.

Anna, tallow is beef or lamb fat http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallow but the word you gave me in Russian just translates to grease. If it is lamb fat then that would definately explain allergic reaction by some. Sheep require higher copper intake than cattle or goats. For me copper toxicity is a root problem.

Just want to let you know i will be getting my tube of kartalin this sunday. Someone i know i flying in from russia and i ordered thee tube. Will let you know how this cream works out for me.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders