** Originally posted by KDDM **
I just found out that I have strep throat (got it from my darling 3 yr old). I did my last Enbrel injection last Wednesday, and I'm supposed to start Humira this Wednesday. Obviously I'm going to hold off on the Humira as long as I can until I'm done with the antibiotics. I'm just a little nervous that 1) my p is going to come back with avengence from being off the biologics, and 2) how will I know when I am 100% better? I'm scared to start the Humira in a week or so and end with strep again or something even worse. My whole entire body feels like I've been hit by a truck, I was sooo sure I had the flu. They tested me for the flu but that was negative and strep was postive. I'm not quite sure what my question is...I think I'm just scared that my body feels so horrible, and scared to start a different biologic. Maybe I'll give my derm a call today and see what he says. Uuuggghhh this really stinks!! Thanks for listening!