How much does enbrel cost?

** Originally posted by spb **

Not to bring anyone down, but I was wondering whether anyone knows how much four vials of 25 mg of enbrel costs without insurance. Now, I'm not interested in any illicit ways of acquiring the drug; I'm just curious about how much the stuff costs.

6 replies. Join the discussion

** Originally posted by PJ66 **

I'm not sure about the 25mg. I just got my enbrel. It is the 50mg. I went through the mail service. The cost for a 3 month supply-12 shots- the company cost was $3,344.32. Hope this helps. You could call a pharmacy and maybe they could help you.
Polly

** Originally posted by makeitgoaway **

Not to bring anyone down, but I was wondering whether anyone knows how much four vials of 25 mg of enbrel costs without insurance. Now, I'm not interested in any illicit ways of acquiring the drug; I'm just curious about how much the stuff costs.

(4) 25 mg vials (1-2 week supply depending on your dose) should be somewhere around $700

** Originally posted by makeitgoaway **

$635 here:

http://www.canadapharmacy.com/cart/index.cfm?fuseaction=product_detail&prod ucturlname=Enbrel.Etanercept&productid=3093

** Originally posted by dayder20 **

If you have UNC you will pay about $50.00

** Originally posted by SCCatman **

My insurance pays $2,700 for 16 vials of 25mg (1 month supply), 2 at a time twice a week for another month, then half that, 2 at a time, once a week.
Dennis

** Originally posted by spb **

Thanks. All replies were v. helpful.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders