Has anyone tried "Psoriasis Free For Life" program?

I have been looking at the site for "Psoriasis Free For Life." It's always so hard to tell if they are legitimate or not. So if you have any thought on this program or any others that may have worked for you please share. I have reached the end of treatment options for my Psoriasis and am looking for out-of-the-box treatments.

2 replies. Join the discussion

I would recommend you try it. It offers what I have used to be 90% Psoriasis free. If you go to my profile you'll see "Help For Psoriasis". There you can read my story. I am very blessed to say that I am not the same person I was then. Hope this helps you.

You could download the following as it is completely free, expect of course for any supplements you choose to purchase as part of the program: http://www.juicemaster.com/clear-skin-programme But the information is free.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders