Enbrel Medication for Sale

** Originally posted by moltenhawaii **

Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't know if I can do this or not.

I am a psoriasis patient that has severly psoriasis.

I was put on Enbrel injections, and they were 50mg twice a week.
Last year I was put in the hospital because a certain area that I had a flare up on my arm got infected. Long story short it gave me this necrotizing facisitis (i dont know how you spell that), and I was advised to stay off of the enbrel.

I am now left with about 4 months of enbrel, still in the manufactirng package never opened and still in my refrigrater.

I was wondering if anyone would want to purchase the medication from me, it is only because we all know how expensive Enbrel is and I would love to help someone out that is dealing with the same problems I have and be able to offer them a discounted amount for the 4 months of enbrel that I do have.

Please let me know, you can reach me at selling.enbrel@gmail.com

1 reply. Join the discussion

** Originally posted by Moderator **

Dear Moltenhawaii,

We’re sorry that you developed Necrotizing Fasciitis (http://www.nnff.org/) and have been advised to discontinue Enbrel.

We fully understand the hardships caused by the high cost of Enbrel and we truly appreciate your efforts to get your unused Enbrel to people who may need it. Thank you for your generosity.

Unfortunately, people frown on people sharing prescription medications with other people. In fact, dispensing prescription medication without having the right credentials is illegal, as is attaining a prescription medication without a doctor's prescription.

Perhaps your doctor or pharmacist may be able to assist you.

Please feel free to contact the Foundation with any additional questions, comments or concerns about this issue. You may contact the Foundation at: 503.244.7404 OR 800.723.9166. Their regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Their e-mail address is getinfo@psoriasis.org.

Thanks again for your generosity and understanding.

Sincerely,

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders