** Originally posted by pammy1 **
I had been approved for Enbrel 1-2 years ago when Soriatane wasn't the answer for me. I was too scared to do it.
I'm on BCBS-TX and I'll have to pay 30% of the costs out of pocket since it's a premium medication - if I get approved at all now.
I just noticed that I have some small spots appearing in places I never had P before and I really need to take a look at this possibility again. It doesn't look like my skin wants to hold out for CNTO-1275 like I had hoped.
So- I'm looking for out of pocket costs from someone on BCBS please and also if anyone is actually paying 100% on their own so I can be prepared if the insurance company denys me this time.
Thanks so much and I understand if this is too personal of a question since it's dealing with financial stuff.