Best liquid bath soap?

** Originally posted by TeenL **

What is the best liquid bath soap for psoriasis? What kind of body soap do you all use?

10 replies. Join the discussion

** Originally posted by dustybeme **

I use Dove Senitive Skin bar soap. It works OK, but I don't use it on my psoriasis if I can help it.

** Originally posted by DottieD **

I read so much positive info on glycerin on the boards that I bought a large amt of Clearly Natural glycerin soap through the internet (enough to get free shipping). It is very gentle. Just as importantly, I always put on a moisturizer afterwards.
DottieD

** Originally posted by Heatheranne1027 **

I like Aveeno bodywash. It doesn't make me itchy at all. I use the one with the light green cap on it. It's a bit thick but I find it very soothing.

** Originally posted by blacklitcanopy **

i love oil of olay body wash. the original kind, not the ribbons one. and they have a bunch... i use the rejuvinating one and the shea butter one.

** Originally posted by LoElyse **

i use dead sea salt for the bath and then irish spring soap bar for my body haha, pathetic i know, i cant afford all the nice body wash stuff that doesnt seem to last long at all... maybe its cuz i squirt out half of the bottle on my hands... i should invest in a loofah

** Originally posted by DEBAK **

ANY MOISTURIZING BODY WASH, DOVE IS GOOD. SOME PEOPLE ARE SENSITIVE TO THE FRAGRANCES IN THEM. I USE SOME OF THE JOHNSON AND JOHNSON BABY WASH ITEMS.

** Originally posted by DEBAK **

I HAVE ALSO READ FROM A FEW POSTS ON HERE THAT LEMON JOY DISH SOAP HAS BEEN HELPING THEM

** Originally posted by zenfor **

I met a lady at a farmer's market who cultivates honey from bee hives and makes all sorts of products from it including soap. I'm on my second bar and like the results a lot. I also use plain mineral oil as a moisture.

** Originally posted by spinningjen73 **

I have used Dove exfoliating body wash. It really helps with the scaling and flakes. I wouldn't use anything else.

** Originally posted by BraydonsMom **

I was told to use Cetaphil for my son, so I bought 2 bars. It really doens't do anything, I think.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders