BARNEY'S FORMULA - PEPPERMINT?

Hi all. Just looking for more information on the redone Barney's Formula. I have tried to go on www.barneysformula.net to find the revised formula, but just just get a bunch of links to retail sites. How much and what kind of peppermint (Oil? enteric coated? Junior mints or Peppermint Patties?) do you add to it, and when? The original formuna doesn't call for peppermint, and recommends adding the ibuprofin separately. Do you take the peppermint separately, too? I read in one of these discussions that peppermint oil can help with scalp p. Thanks for any input! :0)

1 reply. Join the discussion

I take peppermint oil and Yes ...It does help . Also just for the record try peppermint soap or eucalyptus soap ; I never heard of peppermint patties though . It is so ething to think about peppermint kills candida yeast . peppermint tea works good also . But be patient . it doesreally help especially with itchi ng . Try peppermin oatmea soap , It helps alot .
cathy from ma

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders