6' Panosol II UVB Narrow Band for sale in San Francisco

Hi all,
I have a very gently used 6' Panasol II with wings available for sale in San Francisco (Marina District). It has 6 bulbs, 2 reflective wings, and I have the goggles and the key to turn it on.

Asking $1200 or best offer (I paid 2500 because my insurance wouldn't cover the cost of a home unit). It's in very good condition.

Must be able to pick up in San Francisco (I don't have a car and can't drop it off -- sorry!).

Please email sf.panasol@gmail.com if you are interested.

Best wishes,
Amy

6 replies. Join the discussion

Hi is this still available?

Hi,
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Yes, it's still available.

Is this still available? I'm in Antioch and would be able to pick it up. Would you take 900?

Hi
is this still available? I'm interested to buy the device
Please reply

Hi all,

Yes, the device is still available.

If you've already sent an email to sf.panasol@gmail.com, I am very, very sorry that I have not replied. The email forwarding that I set up wasn't working properly.

Please email sf.panasol@gmail.com -- I tested the email forwarding and it now works correctly and forwards to my personal email address.

Best regards,
Amy

Hi,
Yes, it's available. Please email me at sf.panasol@gmail.com. Thanks!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the National Psoriasis Foundation

Help the National Psoriasis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Psoriasis Foundation

Discussion topics

Additional resources

Community leaders