168 results for Symbicort
- By chaplainstevens
· Posted 9:51 am
- Discussion in Living with sarcoidosis · 4 replies
- Anyone have any opinions about this treatment? I have started having breathing problems and I was given Symbicort ...
- By LemonDream
· Posted April 3, 2014
- Discussion in Symptoms · 24 replies
- Interesting and (mostly) understandable chapter by Dr. Moller on rare manifestations of sarc. Many here have what he calls "rare." http://ildcare.eu/Downloads/artseninfo/S arcoidosis/Chapter%2015%20Rare%20manifes ...
- By ocnan
· Posted March 17, 2014
- Discussion in Symptoms · 19 replies
- I am just wondering about these chest pains. My cough comes and goes but the chest pain and shortness of breathe is sometimes unbearable. Is the chest pain caused by the pressure of the swelling? Is there ...
- By Lettrich
· Posted February 10, 2014
- Discussion in Symptoms · 4 replies
- Recently diagnosed with Sarcoid, mostly in medistinal nodes - underwent mediastinal biopsy in Nov. Had bad coughing spells over last month - pulmonologist put me on 2 week course of Prednisone. Cough ...
- By Lois18
· Posted February 2, 2014
- Discussion in Symptoms · 8 replies
- Hi, all. I was diagnosed this last summer. My symptoms are, in comparison to others, quite light. So far, anyway. The nodes are all over my lungs, a few in my stomach, and others scattered around for ...
- By Lettrich
· Posted January 28, 2014
- Discussion in Treatment decisions · 5 replies
- I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis via a medistinoscopy in November. Have had a chronic cough since August - after CXR, CT scan & PET scans finally confirmed by biopsy of a 2.5 cm mediastinal lymph node ...
- By tallmike
· Posted December 28, 2013
- Discussion in Treatment decisions · 13 replies
- For about a year and a half my breathing just steadily went downhill. I started noticing that I was getting short of breath when packing for a Labor Day weekend trip in 2012. Over last winter my shortness ...
- By Maddymadge
· Posted December 18, 2013
- Discussion in Living with sarcoidosis · 13 replies
- Hi I am trying to convince my consultant that my sarcoidlsis is getting worse but he doesn't seem to take me seriously. Basically, I am out of breath for nothing now, wether I change my boy clothes, walk ...
- By Kimmie504
· Posted November 18, 2013
- Discussion in Help desk · 6 replies
- I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis June 2012. Ive been on several meds. Prednisone, Ibuprofen 800 mg, Symbicort, Abuterol, just to name a few. Im always in chronic pain. This weekend I became very dizzy ...
- By MamaCrawford
· Posted November 13, 2013
- Journal · 25 replies
- Hello on a very chilly morning, Of all meds and supplements that can be anti inflammatorynforvthree weeks now. I think I'll be working this coming week. I can barely move. My breathing is very labored ...
- By patricku
· Posted October 23, 2013
- Discussion in Treatment decisions · 15 replies
- anyone taking advair or have any feelings toward advair? was given prescription for sarc that is in my lungs. very expensive. worth the money ...
- By pennykasuba
· Posted October 12, 2013
- Discussion in Living with sarcoidosis · 5 replies
- My name is Penny Kasuba: I have pulmonary Sarcoidosis. My father had this as well. ( He was in his late thirty's when diagnosed . I was a small child at that time of 6 years old. I am 44 and was diagnosed ...
- By pennykasuba
· Posted October 11, 2013
- Discussion in Living with sarcoidosis · 1 reply
- Hi all. I was recently diagnosis's with sarcoidosis. I am 44 years old. It has been a few years off hell. It started in 2000 when I started to have tummy issues. I thought these issues were an unlser ...
- By michrona74
· Posted October 10, 2013
- Discussion in Living with sarcoidosis · 10 replies
- Just wondering if others experience this. I am new to a sarcoidosis diagnosis. I find I have a couple of good days with no pain and then a day where I am knocked out, exhausted and in bed with the pain ...
- By Nonnajlm
· Posted September 3, 2013
- Discussion in Treatment decisions · 7 replies
- Hello Everyone, I would like to get your opinion on something, please. Diagnosed with Sarc of the lungs in 2011. I have a lot of fatigue and ache in joints, but have been lucky with not much involvement ...
- By patricku
· Posted July 29, 2013
- Discussion in Treatment decisions · 11 replies
- anyone get these coughing attacks that last minutes but for days on end? cant even take garbage out with out lung convulsions. they suck ...
- By bravesoul
· Posted July 26, 2013
- Discussion in Living with sarcoidosis · 31 replies
- I have passed through 4 summers since I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 2010. I have noticed a trend: I make a remarked recovery each summer or when I am exposed to the sun for extended periods in sunny ...
- By jejred1
· Posted June 13, 2013
- Discussion in Treatment decisions · 31 replies
- Have been coughing almost non stop since October 2012 and today is June 13th, 2013. In February went to Pulmonary Doctor and after discussion of all meds for Bronchitis and allergies we decided to do ...
- By sempey
· Posted April 7, 2013
- Discussion in Symptoms · 27 replies
- I have just recently been diagnosised with sarcoid. I am 40 years old with two teenage children. I have recently had surgery in my ankle bones and I cant seem to get through the pain. The surgeon says ...
- By MommaWesty
· Posted April 2, 2013
- Discussion in Symptoms · 3 replies
- Ok new friends.....when does the intense chest pains and cough end? I still feel like crap. Is there a light at the end of this tunnel? My cough makes me feel like I am drowning now. The cough has changed ...
Things you can do
Help and information from FSR