Results for Requip
- By marianne_1
· Posted August 11, 2013
- Discussion in Experiences with medical treatments · 12 replies
- my nme is marianne 1 , my husband herwin has severe apneu and now he is in hospital because his heart is damaged due to the apneu. years ago he tried that face mask but it was not good for him , the cold ...
- By CarenM
· Posted March 29, 2013
- Discussion in Experiences with prescription medications · 8 replies
- I just wondered if anyone has tried this for RLS yet? My doc may decide to put me on a trial of it and I'm a bit concerned about the side effects. I would love to hear about anyone's experience with this ...
- By DaylilyFan
· Posted October 18, 2012
- Discussion in Experiences with prescription medications · 1 reply
- I've been having break-through episodes of RLS in the afternoon, which could be augmentation, so my doctor has me transitioning from Requip XL to Horizant instead of increasing the Requip XL dosage. Has ...
- By Tom0000 (Inactive)
· Posted October 6, 2011
- Discussion in Coping with sleep disorders · 13 replies
- Hi everyone I'm new to this group , I've just been diagnose with moderate sleep apnea, Are the in office sleep studies accurate, The reason I ask is that your not in your own bed,home etc. They fitted ...
- By marquette6
· Posted May 31, 2011
- Discussion in Coping with sleep disorders · 0 replies
- I have had RLS for many years and it is getting worse as I get older. I have tried Requip, Klonopin, Neurotin, hot pads, ice packs, and IcyHot creams and nothing seems to work. My lower back and legs ...
- By joelee
· Posted March 21, 2011
- Discussion in Coping with sleep disorders · 2 replies
- I have had PLMD for over 20 years due to a progressive neurologic disorder. I have been taking low doses or Requip and Carbadopa/Levo, which barely take the edge off the symptom. Since the beginning of ...
Things you can do