Finding a doctor in Boston

I am not currently diagnosed but I have a positive Scl-70 of level 6. I have some symptoms, but not the hallmark of raynauds. I am looking for a good doctor to help me sort out what I have. Can anyone recommend someone in Boston? We are near Brigham and Womens and Mass General. I hope to find someone is kind and supportive.


Report post

6 replies. Join the discussion

I'm being seen by Dr. Michael York at Boston Medical Center. I also went to Jonathan Coblyn at Brigham and Women's, but he said that BMC is really the place that's on the "cutting edge" of research for Scleroderma. Good luck.

Report post

Thank so much. I am very scared, so any help like this makes it easier.

Report post

Dr. Simms @ Boston Medical Center. He is wonderful, very compassionate and up on current treatments for Scleroderma. Hope this helps.

Report post

Boston University Medical Center is one of the best scleroderma centers in the world. I can't comment on anyone specific (I went to the late Dr. Korn), but you may get more info from the Scleroderma Foundation's New England Chapter -- based right outside of Boston. Good luck! You're in a good place for the best medical intervention.

Report post

Dr.Simms at Boston Medical.Robert Sands at BWH at 75 Francis St. He's a Rheumtologist There the best of the vest. I live on Boston you can email me and we can talk my email address is pdean33

Report post

I also see Dr. Simms at BMC. A very accomplished doctor and staff in the care of Scleroderma patients.

Report post

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Scleroderma Foundation

Help the Scleroderma Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Scleroderma Foundation

Discussion topics

From the Scleroderma Foundation

Community leaders