DAO supplements

Do any/many of you use these supplements with meals and do you find them helpful? Logically it would make sense. I have purchased some and will experiment, the few times I did take them I seemed to have less of a reaction although it has only been a few isolated times so it may
be coincidental
jady

2 replies. Join the discussion

My functional Nutritionist in the Holistic MD's office suggested I try these but I am waiting to get all the lab results from Allergist/Immunologist before buying and trying DAO. Sterling Hill who I talked to about 23 and Me results said to buy from Swanson's for about $15, outrageously high from other companies.

Nutritionist said to take before meals.

Kathleen

Thanks I too am waiting on results. Supposedly my doctor has all my results except genetic which will be by end of week.......so much want to know. I did 23and me but supposedly won't tell much about mastocytosis? They are processing mine so hopefully will know those results soon also. My doctor did the C-Kit specifically through quest labs. Labcorp also does it The DAO does seem to help I have read take 15 min before meal.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Join our Gaucher Disease Support Community today!

Things you can do

Support Genetic Alliance

Help Genetic Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Genetic Alliance

Join our PNET patient community today!

Join the Cushing's Disease Community on Inspire Today!

Discussion topics

Community leaders