PRAYER GROUP

I was thinking ,for those of like minds . That we could start a prayer
each day we can come together or when we are available
leave prayers or messages of Hope
and above all leave a scripture for the rest of us for our day
I will start this
in James 5:15
The scripture says
and the prayer in faith will make the sick person well The Lord will raise him up If he has sinned, the Lord will Forgive

I want to uplift all who join in a prayer group To The Lord !!
Lord I ask for your favor over us as we Joined in Prayer . I ask Lord that your face shine upon us and give us peace this day In Jesus name

Katharine God Bless

140 replies. Join the discussion

Katherine
Thank you for befriending me. I am glad you like Teach me your ways. A lot of time my prayers consist of praise and worship songs because they state my thought so much better that I can

RuthPi

LET IT RAIN

Holy One,

I know that Your love heals, blesses, joins and renews. I know that as your Divine child in whom You are well pleased, You bless me in the fullness of Your love. You rain down on me with your presence and pave the way for me as I start each new day.

Today, I ask that You shower me in the fullness of Your love. I ask that You shower me in the fullness of your peace. I ask that You shower me in the fullness of Your grace. I open myself up and ask that You rain on me and wash me clean of anything that does not serve You and the fullness of Your expression in my life.

I thank You, God, as I open my expectant heart to the fullness of Your presence within me. I am thankful for Your presence and the blessings that flow within. I am blessed by Your love and my heart is open wide.

I love You, God.

Amen.

Rev. Danielle Hatchell

Amen!

there is a song , about how the hand of God catches a one tear in the Rain , in the palm of his hand
so beautiful . I stand in agreement with your prayer
God bless

You say w ith such clarity what is in my heart and mind. Thank you. I often have difficulty putting those thoughts and prayers into words but Ifeel God knows my heart. God Bless

good Morning !!!!
yesterday , by gojo
Okay, let's change horses in mid-stream. His doctor said I DO NOT NECESSARILY HAVE IPF.
now there was controversy over that remark . when I first joined this IPF group .I ask him to be my friend . I felt he felt hopeless
any way I have and many others have been praying for HIM . I say this is a praise report .many doubt it. because He got another opinion.
JEREMIAH 30:17
I WILL RESTORE YOU TO HEALTH AND HEAL YOUR WOUNDS DECLARES THE LORD!!!
PSALM 103:2
BLESS THE LORD O MY SOUL AND FORGET NOT HIS BENEFITS WHO FORGIVES ALL YOUR INIQUITIES WHO HEALS ALL YOUR DISEASES . AMEN AMEN AND AMEN !!!
LORD i LIFT UP THESE SCRIPTURES WE RECEIVE YOUR WORDS IN OUR MIND , WRITE THEM ON OUR HEARTS
LET US PROCLAIM YOUR WORD . i THANK YOU LORD FOR GOJO !! YOUR WORKING ON US AND HIM IN HEALING
OF OUR BODIES , SOUL MINDS . WASH AWAY OUR SINS , MAKE US CLEAN , LET US FORGIVE , SO WE MAY HAVE THE GIFT OF HEALING THANK YOU KING JESUS AMEN

THE LORD DOES KNOW YOUR HEART FELT THOUGHTS . i HAVE BEEN WHERE THERE WAS SUCH GLORIOUS PRAYERS
THAT I FOCUS ON THE PRAYER . SIMPLE PRAYERS AND I FEEL MY ARE SIMPLE . ARE HONOURED BY GOD .
SOMETIMES , I CANNOT PRAY . I JUST CANT . BUT I KNOW THAT I KNOW HE KNOWS MY THOUGHTS AND HEART
GOD BLESS YOU SISTER

MCarrier

Doctors Appt
MCarrier
By MCarrier · Today at 5:54 am · 1 reply
0 Recommend Follow replies Problem Options
Shared with members
Well all i can say is i heard good news and bad news at the doctors appt. We were not able to do my PFT'S because i could not get a deep enough breath in the tech said it was not accurret and was not going to make me pay something that was not accurrett. The doctor She left me confused however she said the words i never thought would come out of my doctors mouth, but had prayed i would hear she told me i was misdiagnoised,she was sure it was not PF . But did not know what it is. Why i had went into respitory distress and so many infection. But she wanted to wait until i was in respiatory distress and had pnuemonia again to try and figure out what it is. Bull Shit is all i can say to wait until i am in respitory distress please excuse my lanuage but HELL NO!!!!! But she could tell me i am Vitamin D deffinecent. I sat on the table and thought to my self dah shit i have been on Vit D for 4 years.I was not here for you to tell me that i am ,here about my Lungs I left the office after 4 hrs and i had not answes to what is going on with my lungs.I left happy but confused . I work with my primary care doctor so when i got back to the office and told her what had transpired, What the doctor had said about She wanted me in respitory distress my doctor said she can wait forever because i am going to try and do everything possiable to find out before you have another eposiode, So will be going to see a immunologist who is also a pulmonary doctor . I don't know what is worse knowing what is it is or the unknown. So contiune to pray for me and my family i will be see the cardiologist on the 19th. I will pray for each of you. God Bless each of you
we have been praying for this girl . I do believe its another praise report !!!! God Is Working . as we Prayer partners are
praying for the IPF group . doesnt matter if they come here or not. I see that she requested prayer wonder

Katherine1948:
You have my thoughts and prayers as you go forward to sort this out. It is difficult to balance good news and confusion. I hope you receive the focus and support from all your doctors and caregivers to find information, help, and comfort.

whoops
the article is another team member s not mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she isnt on our prayer team i prayed for her . she posted dr vist under discussion . sorry for the error
I will be more careful

MCarrier

IS HER NAME HER , OPINION, SHE IS UPSET BECAUSE SHE DOESNT HAVE IPF SHE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG
i CONSIDER NOT HAVING IPF A MIRACLE, SHE ASKED FOR THE PRAYERS ??

I will thank you, LORD, in front of all the people.
I will sing YOUR praises among the nations.
For YOUR unfailing love is higher than
the heavens. YOUR faithfulness reaches
to the clouds.

Psalm 108:3

Another one of my poetry thoughts:

"FORGIVENESS"

Turn Forgiveness--
from a thought--
into an ACTION.

SHOW IT!
GROW IT!

So much a part--
of you--
it becomes a habit--
Then a "POSITIVE ADDICTION".

Trish Barron 4/3/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wYitgTT9vA

Enjoy!

Christine

My strength is made perfect in weakness.

2 Corinthians 12:9

How many times have you seen where blessings abound around horrible tragedy? Have you seen people comfort and support each other during times of pain and sorrow? Have you seen a horrible circumstance, that you thought you'd never get over, or someone else never would, but, many years later you see lessons learned, or understandings found, and GOD took control, by blessing someone through it all. Some things never get answers, or a blessing surrounded it, but that answer comes when we get to heaven, I'm sure. I think, sometimes, we miss the blessing because of our own self-absorbtion, during the time following, as well. (Just my thought!) Generally, though, I've seen so many blessings surround things I never thought a blessing could come out of.

I wrote this to expound on the lesson I read in "The Daily Bread" today. I really liked the message, and could reflect on my own experiences, over and over, that make this truth so valid.

GOD BLESS!!! TrishyB

Good Morning trishy

Yes I so agree all my life I have witness tragedies. I know the scriptures says all things !!!! all things work for the Good of God

I worked as a caregiver for a short time in my life . I was a desk night operator in a group home. people called crying no water no this or that . I decided to do it myself. I became one of the best cna . BUT I made waves . I seen the wrongs tried to report them .
I was an award . 2 days later I laid my bills across the kitchen table & I prayed over them and said Lord I cant do this any more . a widow making minimum wage a 5 cent raise. I suppose to start at 9.00 it was a lie. at night over 160 patients 3 aids . too
many really didnt get the care . after I prayed . the 3 day I was called in the office , told FIRED !! I didnt change a patient . I wasnt assigned to the area. It didnt matter . I was a trouble maker . I cried out to the Lord ?????? I just prayed over then bills
I thought a raise , more hours something !!! I was led to be a case worker for the state of arizona helping people in need
I moved in with my Son for a short period , paid a small rent so they could get their funds together for their new home .
I remember crying at my sons home breaking down !!!! My son came over and said MOM WHERE IS THAT FAITH !!!
it was just one time . God is Good

good Morning !!!! prayer partners
The Lord is Working On my situation !!!!!! I know that I know my redeemer lives !!!!!! I woke up this Morning !!!!
thank You Jesus !!!!

2 CORINTHIANS 12:9

MY STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS WOW !!!!!!
I have another online team . its for weight . anyway a member said . take one word , just one word grasp it.
meditate on It . she has mercy . for a year !!! I decided Yes one word .
I CHOSE PRAYER !!!!! HERE i AM !! people I never have been a warrior at prayer.
God Bless each of us . I ask the lord to raise each of us up !!!!! we walk in health , favor of the lord . He is in us , greater is he !!

MC CARRIER MADE A STATEMENT THIS MORNING
HERE IT IS FROM HER DOCTOR Rayofdc , she said I did not have pulmonary fibrosis at all , she does not not what it is.

I sent her message to come join us !!!! she ASKED for PRAYER look!!!!!
some will say!!!! oh well she never had it !!!!!
the BELIEVERS WILL SAY SHE RECEIVED A TOUCH FROM THE MASTER .

Christine

I just heard a beautiful sermon !!!! thank You for sharing JOY
God Bless

August 15, 2013: Come into My presence and rest; no more stress or striving. Just rest. Let Me relieve you of your burdens. Trust Me to lead you into peace, says the Lord, when everything around you is chaotic. I am your place of safety, your refuge in times of trouble. Trust Me to do what you cannot do. I am well able to bring you through. Psalms 59:16 But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; for You have been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble.

SMALL STRAWS BLOW SOFTLY IN THE WIND BY MARSHA BURNS

Hello Katherine,

Is your recent post this from a Daily Devotional, it is beautiful

I use My Utmost for His Highest, which was first published around 1918 but it is still so pertinent

Love and Prayers

RuthPi

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation

Help the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation

Discussion topics

Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Day

Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Day

PFF Summit 2015

PFF Summit 2015

PFF Care Center Network

Links and Resources from the PFF

Community leaders

Disclaimer

The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) would like to remind visitors and group members that information found in the PFF Support Community should not be considered a replacement for a consultation with a qualified healthcare professional. Please consult your personal physician regarding any medical information that is shared on this site. Any views or opinions expressed on this site are not necessarily those of the PFF.