Triplets anyone??

I'm new to the community and I'm 36 weeks along with triplets(I will be suprised if I make it through the weekend!) Just wondering if anyone else has multiples and how they deal with them!

12 replies. Join the discussion

I have 4 month old triplet girls....

I am almost 18 weeks pregnant with triplets. Do you have any advise on how to handle it when they are here. Anything you've picked up that works to make it as "easy" as possible. Did you have any older children at the time because I have a two year old and I don't know how to start preparing him for this major change? Any advise you have would be a great help!!! lol Thanks Taryn

really...its not has hard as I thought it would be..but hopefully you will have other help..besides you and your husband...(thats all I have is me and my husband)...I know doctors say not to prop bottles...but its the only way if you are at home alone with them..

WOW congrats on getting so far along with them I had my boys at 29 weeks....they will be 10 in Oct if you have any questions feel free to ask.....I raised them alone..if I can do it so can you

i just wanted to stop by and say CONGRATUALTIONS!!! on raising your boy's all by your self i praise the woman that can "do it all" all alone
i am currently on clomid and i have three eggs so doc says there is that chance all three can get fertlized at this point we will take what ever comes into our path :)

Hi friend... First of all CONGRATULATION for the triplets... may God be with you.. and the delivery be perfect.. and your babies be in Sound health....... thats all we all mother wish...

Please help me........I had an Insemination in May 2007...whole to whole i had Serophene on my 3rd day period till the 7th day... then I had a Chorionic Gonadotropin injection.... after 36 hours i had my insemination.......
My gynea said i had many many ovaries and my husband sperm was super health and would be a """punch "" insemination.......
?he also said i can do sports and can have sex everyday which will also help in conceiving...
but I was unlucky.. and did not conceive.......
I was very very very upset and sad.. i cried cried for days..........
I sad to myself may be because i had sex oftenly after the insemination.. may be we have disturb something or else could had happen...

then gynea adviced me to be on rest...

So now.. this coming month after my period i am undergoing another insemination......
Please help me... advice me wat should i do.....Because i want to conceive as soon as possible..... my Son is almost 10 and I am 34yrs.......Please tell me wat have you done to conceive.......
Thanksss

My husband and I were having a hard time conceiving after the birth of our first child. We tried for over a year and then decided to seek help. They put me on Clomid, nothing. I did not respond at all, even with the IUI. Then I did one round of Gonal-F. Everything went wrong from the beginning. They gave me the wrong dosage. Made me miss a shot. Then the Chorionic Gonadotropin shot was completely messed up, they gave me the mix and told me to go home and give myself the shot. But this month, they forgot to give me directions. So I did not feel comfortable administering the shot. This was Sunday. So I missed my scheduled IUI on Monday because thats when I got the CG shot. Tuesday, they were late and I almost missed the second round of IUI, but they were able to get it done. My doctor told me to go home and rest that day and then resume normal sexual activities the next day, but not to do anything too strenuous. Even with all they botched up, I am now 6months pregnant with my triplets. I think the moral of this story is that you need to relax and let things run their own course. Of course I know how you feel about not being able to conceive, but stressing yourself out about it doesn't do any good. Just relax and it will happen when its meant to, I mean, you already have one child, right? Good luck

Supertwins21108........ , Thank you very much for encouraging me........... Its as if I am on a Scale... sometime I think hard and Encourage myself ,, and here I go Up..... Another day I am on doubt,,, ,, whether,, I will succeed of not.... no i am Down... it goes like this Up & Down..........\

But while reading your comments addressed to me...u giving me Courage......
I think on my visit to my Clinic,,, I think i will ask my Gynea to give me two CG shots.. Or two Insemination....... I dont mind to pay the charges...... all I need is to Conceive........

Yes supertwins21108 I have a Son.. 10 years old........ Its so painful to hear him saying .... >>
I must tell you.. I do my best to please him.. playing with him. .. But he says.. it would be different if he had a brother or sister........ He talk this way because all his friends have bro & sis.......

Thank you again supertwins21108........
Will give you news about me after my insemination . Ok .... byeeeeeee

I am 13 weeks with triplets.

Wow! 36 weeks, i'm very impressed! My docs told me I'd be lucky to make it to 32. How did you do it? Did you have to do alot of bedrest. Just curious, I'd like to carry these babies as long as possible and any advice will be greatly appreciated! I'm having 3 identical boys. I already have 2 boys, ages 12 and 20 months! Congrats on your triplets!

my wife is 36 weeks and having triplets and could go into labor any day know wait she going into labor now so got to go so next time i long in a will have 2 boys and a girl to talk about. im scared for my wife because this is our first pregnancy and we live so far away from the hospital and we don't want to give birth on the free way do we, OMG i can see the head of the first baby, HELP does any one know any think about birth this is a high risk to give brth to triplets naturally. She was surpose to have a c-section .

Congrats on your triplets everyone! My set of triplets (2 boys and a girl) are 2 today :) I was able to carry them for 35 weeks 4 days, but baby a and c had IUGR so they needed to come out. Anyway, congrats agian! I was able to take care of the triplets and my older son basically by myself while my husband works all the time. We are now expecting baby #5!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders