Pregnant but negative HPT's???

What are the chances of being approximately 3 weeks late for your period, having negative home pregnancy tests and still being pregnant? Has this ever happened to anyone???

2 replies. Join the discussion

it has happened to me twice. I went to my doctors office for a pap and did a blood work to see if i was pregnant or not. the results from the test was a neg. but was actually 3wks when they did my pap. i found out that i was pregnant when i was 6wks along with my second. with my first i had two showed up neg. so i did roller costers and drinking and when i missed my period i was 13wks along. i didnt know i was b/c i had my period for two months into my pregnancy with him. and it is really hard to test positive if your that early so i would wait a week. thats is what i do just to make sure. good luck. and if your pregnant congrats

Thanks. I've taken about 9 tests over the course of about 2 weeks and they are all negative. I'm now on CD55 and no period, no nothing. I have a doc appt friday so i guess i'll just have to wait and see.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders