Miscarriage( APS, Thrombophilia & High Cholesterol)

Hello everyone! I'm a new member & need help. I am 35 and have 2 kids. I have been trying to have another one for the past 13 years. I have had a total of 10 pregnancies, 2 live births and the rest I miscarried. Some in my first trimester and two in my second. After miscarriage # 3, I asked if there was something wrong with me and I was told not to worry, that I was young and could still have kids. Well, after miscarriage # 6, I demanded for them to do blood test. I found out that my progesterone levels were low. I was given meds and still lost it. Then they found out I have Thrombophilia, so they told me to take baby aspirin and the progesterone. I lost that baby also. Then I was told that I also have Antiphospholipid syndrome and I should be on Lovenox. So I was on progesterone, lovenox and baby aspirin and still lost that one at 14 weeks. Has anyone out had a successful pregnancy with all these problems???? Thanks for listening

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders