Dull Cramps RIGHT After Ovulation

I recently ovulated and LITERALLY, a day or two after.....and since then, I have had dull uterine cramps. It's been almost a week now. They are constant and have not increased since they started. My husband and I are trying to conceive. Has anyone had this and know what it is? I appreciate your response.

2 replies. Join the discussion

My husband & I are trying to conceive and I am experiencing the exact same thing as you mentioned in your post--
"I recently ovulated and LITERALLY, a day or two after.....and since then, I have had dull uterine cramps. It's been almost a week now. They are constant and have not increased since they started. My husband and I are trying to conceive. Has anyone had this and know what it is? I appreciate your response."

We also has intercourse right around ovulation and I am hoping that we are PG.
Are you by any chance pregnant now? That would be good news...
Has anyone else experienced this??
Thank you!

maybe you should go see a dr. i get those all the time and it is actually a cyst on my ovary and since it is the right side there is a good chance that is what it is cuz cysts r more common on the right side....but depending on the size they might have to remove it they also rupture sometimes and then the pain goes away after that but i know it causes a lot of pain i actually have a cluster of cysts on my ovary right now and might have to have surgery... but best of luck to you and i hope everything is ok...

i also know that when you r preg. you get cramps so hopefully it is that......

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders