Deep down feeling im pregnant but neg results!!!!!!

Hi im 18 yrs old and been having all these pregnancy symptoms. I did the deed on 12/18/12 the last day of my period which i started on 12/14/12, I then ovulated on the 20th which is 2 days after my period.
My symptoms are-
nausea
back aches
my boobs are now heavy and im now have veins which i never had before
my nipples are darker and bigger
ive been very emotional too i never cry and now for the past week or soo thats all i want to do for stupid things plus i've been snapping at everyone
also my heads been hurting and i get these weird pulling sensations in my tummy.
ive tested 3 times and all are neg i pcos but i was pregnant last time but miscarried. i feel jst like i did last time. im already 6 days late and idk what to do.
help??

2 replies. Join the discussion

Hi jpena, in this case, I feel like you need to go to a doctor. It can be confusing when your body gives you all these different signals and you don't know what to believe. I really hope your doctor can help you out! Take care, Tiff.

Hey again jpena, I was thinking about your sitation and browsing the web this morning. I think that if you're looking for quick advice on pregnancy or even need to ask a doctor a question for free, try out this website: http://bit.ly/VSHOtg Good luck!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders