could I be pregnant with iud?

I everyone ok so I had an iud inserted after I had my baby girl in june 2011. So I havent missed a period untill well now.i was suppost to get my period on nov 17. So I has some spotting on lik the 18 so I thought oh its coming soom but no. n my breast are really sore,im breaking out really bad on my back n my face. Which isnt normal for me. So yesturday I spotted again but that was it no period I took two pregnancy test and they came out negative.i called the dr n they said I should go in but since o live n lik the smallest town ever they only come on wednsdays.so I been reading alot about getting pregnant with the iud in place n there are alot of women who have gotten pregnant with it in. omg im freaking out. Has this happened to anyone else. Oh I have 4 kids a girl who is 8 a boy who is 6 a girl who is 2almost 3 and a 1 1/2 yr old. N a puppy. Please answer. Could I b pregnant n still get negative pregnancy test?

4 replies. Join the discussion

Hi, I was just wondering if you ended up pregnant or if it was just the Iud. I have had the same symptoms and I cant feel my strings now, I have asked on other websites but no one has replied yet. I hope everything turned out good for you.

You can get pregnant with an iud, my 11 month old girl is proof. I hope you have seen a doctor and had everything figured out

hi i was woundering if some one would help i am about 17 days late for my periods (they are due between 22- 25th of each month) and stared to worry so i took two HPT and both were neg on monday the 3rd , i went to the docs on friday and she gave me anti bocs for a small urine infection alltough since thrusday i have feeling nusea, sick tired and getting adomainal pain, mostly on my right side but some times i get it on left i keep thinking i am getting my period as the pain is been since tuesday the 4th i am now got the cold during the anitbocs but only on them for three days i am back at the docs tommra
Has any one got advice ???
Thanks

YES!!!!!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders