I went into my doctor's office at 14 weeks because of a lot of watery discharge. The doctor did two tests-one to check the ph level, and one to look at the discharge under a microscope. The ph was high, and the discharge looked off, so I was put on antibiotics-it was an infection. When I went in two weeks later, the watery discharge was worse, and because I had pPROM with my daughter at ~32 weeks, I recognized the smell of amniotic fluid. The doctor did two tests, and decided it must still be the infection, so I went on another round of antibiotics. The antibiotics didn't seem to change my fluid much, but I did start p17 shots which seemed to help. I called the doctor about my continued concern. He had me come back in, and this time, both tests came back positive for amniotic fluid. I was very sad, but not too shocked. At first, the recommendation was to terminate the pregnancy, but the fluid levels around the baby were pretty good, so I saw my perinatologist. She did an ultrasound to check on the baby, and he was doing well. I was given the option to terminate again or to go on bed rest until 24 weeks at which time, I would go to the hospital for bed rest. I am still leaking fluid, and I am almost 18 weeks-baby boy was measuring 18 weeks last week. I go to the doctor's today to check on baby. Of course, I'm very worried about the baby, infection, prematurity, loss of fluid, and sanity while being on bed rest. Has anyone had fluid leak this early, and still gone on to have a good outcome? If so, what did you do?