Any NC mothers??

Hey everyone..

this website has been such a blessing because no one i know has had to go through what i am going through. besides the nurses at the hospital, this is my only other outlet.

Curious,

anybody from the NC area
My baby is at Brenner's Children Hospital

looking for locals to chat with

11 replies. Join the discussion

I'm in NC but near to Wilmington.

I have two preemies. Emma who was born at 27 weeks and is now 3yrs and Teddy who was born at 25 weeks and is now 2yrs.

Hi Crystal,

I'm from NC... currently we live in Morrisville, near Raleigh. My son was born at Duke, but now gets all his care through UNC in Chapel Hill. He was a 31wker w/ severe IUGR weighing only 1lb, 10oz. He is 2yrs now and is doing great.

I actually grew up in Jamestown, and my husband in Greensboro. A lot of my family is still in the area and I was actually just in G'boro yesterday! My cousin, who is 18yrs, just battled cancer and received all her care through Brenner's.

I believe there are a few NC'ers on this board, but if you look in my friends list, alang is also from High Pt.

Im from NC...but went into labor is KY so thats where I am until my Baby B is stable enough to travel back...we're at UK kentucky now, but plan to head to Charlotte soon...to Carolina's Medical Center...Shelby is my hometown...

I am in NC in Winston! My son was at Brenners 3 years ago. :)

My email is teachandlovelife@yahoo.com if you would like to contact me.

Laura
mom to 23 weeker now 3 1/2

I live very close to Henrysmom. :)

I live very close to Henrysmom. :)

im sorry to hear about your cousin, I hope all is well with her... but I must say if she was at Brenners she recieved the best possible care.. they are so awsome

Hey. I am in Raleigh. My son was born at 24w5d and is now just over 4 years old. He was born at WakeMed. My email is smgregory@att.net if you would like to chat. Take good care. Susan

I am from Kings Mountain Nc. I delivered my son at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte @ 28 weeks on Sept 17, 2009.

Hi....I live in Burlington...but my daugher born 6.16.10 @ 28wk+0 was born at the The Womens Hospital in Greensboro.

I am just north of Charlotte; my 27 weeker was in CMC-NE in Concord for almost 80 days.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Preemie links and resources

Narratives from the NICU -- Read the special report

Community leaders