Vascustatin Source?

Just wondering if anyone knew of a good source for buying Vascustatin? Also, if any of you are taking it, I'd love to hear your thoughts...

Hugs,

Roxanne

11 replies. Join the discussion

Hi Roxanne,
Vitahealth in NYC is a reputable source for alternative supplements and they will ship. You might also try Vitacost.
What is Vascustatin for and who recommended it?
xo,
Lynn

Allergy Research Group and their sister company Nutricology both manufacture this Bindweed based supplement.

It is an anti-angiogenic.

Thank you Lynn and supertubes! I will try the sources you mentioned. I usually just use drugstore.com and they didn't have it.

Like supertubes said, it is an anti-angiogenic and I have only heard mention of it here and on another ovca website. I have really not been able to find much in the way of research on it but thought I might try it anyway. I actually didn't know it was also called bindweed (thank you supertubes!) so will look and see if there's more info on that.

You could check out riordan (sp?) protocol/clinic for more info. I think they may have kicked off the bindweed research after a woman presented to them after having cured herself of ovarian cancer through the use of this plant.

I take C-Statin, which is the same thing. You can buy it online.

This is the one I have been taking for a year now.

http://www.pureformulas.com/vascustatin-formula-120-capsules-by-allergy-res earch-group.html

Thank you all! Brightasday, i did end up getting the same one you get.
Do you or Tethys (or anyone else) feel that it has been beneficial?

I know it has helped me. The Greece test that I did had a very good showing for the vascustatin and the combination of treatments I have done have served me well, my numbers just keep going down. At the end of June I will be doing another cell count I can hardly weight I am really looking forward to more good news.

I've been taking VascuStatin, which I buy online from Organic Pharmacy (Allergy Research Group), for almost 3 years. In 2008, after surgical debulking and chemotherapy for ovarian cancer, my oncologist said the cancer would be back in about a year. A year later my CA125 was raised and more than doubled every 3 months for the next 6 months. I was to go back on chemotherapy, but to wait another 3 months to see if there should be surgery first. I then started taking VascuStatin and by the time the 3 months were up my CA125 had dropped by more than half. Since then my CA125 has remained stable, apart from a brief period when I stopped the VascuStatin, and there has been no more mention of scans, surgery or chemotherapy.

Eils - that is incredible! So glad to hear that the VascuStatin worked for you.... Until this thread I had never heard of it. It certainly sounds like a worthwhile supplement to explore.
Wishing you continued good health.
Lynn

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders