Smartlash

Has anyone here tried a product calles Smartlash? Is it safe?
The side effects that go with Latisse are definately not worth the risk, sometimes I wish I was more of a girly girl so I might enjoy putting on false eyelashes.
We'll see, I am taking AHCC & it says it sometimes stops hair from falling out. I didn't start it until my hair was nearly all gone but maybe it will help with the lashes. I always had short eyebrows & have heard it was due to thyroid issues...

2 replies. Join the discussion

Any eyelash products clog the hair follicles and slow the growth of new lashes. My doc said absolutely not! Lashes and brows grow back fairly fast. I never heard AHCC stops hair from falling out. Biotine (a B vitamin) encourages hair and nail growth.

I have a small booklet from Woodland Publishing written by Dr Dan Kenner Ph.D. it states that AHCC prevents hair loss. Wish I had started taking it BEFORE chemo...

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders