Ovarian Cancer Fleece Fabric

Hello everyone,
Does anybody know where I can find Ovarian Cancer Fleece that I can make No-Sew blankets with? I have found pink ribbon fleece fabric, but wasn't sure if anybody knew of someone who made this fabric.

Thank you,
Amy

5 replies. Join the discussion

Is there a "Michael's" near you or "Anna's" near you? They might have the fleece. Check out "Michael's" website. I am in Chicago and there's a "Michael's" near me.

I did a google search & here's what came up.....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=ovarian+cancer+fabric&aq=f&a qi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

I found this but it is cotton - could be used for quilting or jammie bottoms or pillows I guess http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=f92894d5-5ffe-455b-af35- c3746fb436ca

Hi Amy,

I did a search on google, too, and didn't have much luck. Sad, isn't it? One option is to buy solid colored teal and white fleece fabrics to make the blankets and then have them embellished with teal ribbon or embroidery on the white side. There are embroidery businesses that will take your design and embroider it in your choice of colors on your fabric. Or, even better, perhaps you have a friend with an embroidery machine. I've seen embellished fleece at the fabric stores, so I don't know why you couldn't do it yourself. Worth looking into.

Hi Amy,
Did you see who manufactured that fleece, or the name on the end of the pink ribbon fleece? If we could all write that company that we WANT teal ribbon fleece and are willing to buy X amount of yards if we could find it, would they make it? If it were available online, I'd bet it'd be a hit!! I'd buy some and bet lots more would as well.

It's worth a try....... Let us know what you find out.

Laurel

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders