Free things for cancer patients

Hi all, just wondering if any of you know of a good website where they give free products to cancer patients? Just wondering if I could get some things to give to my mom to lift up her spirits.
Doesn't neccessarily have to be products, but services as well.

Edited September 8, 2011 at 3:24 pm

9 replies. Join the discussion

Thank you both.

Ovationsforacure is giving away free bracelets called the princess bead bracelet it is really pretty.

There's a great program called Look Good Feel Better that has beauty seminars at hospitals and gives out loads of name brand cosmetics, plus instructors showing you how to use them. You do have to attend the program, though, but it's fun, especially the freebies. I noticed you're in Corona, California. Here is a list of dates for the seminars in that area. You can go to the home page and enter another zip code to bring up different places

http://lookgoodfeelbetter.org/program-finder-results?zip=92877

Thank you so much for your information

We all need something sometimes,and we all need one another and sometimes we just need to feel loved,I love you all

Thank you for this post! I ordered my mother the princess bracelet! Cant wait till she gets it...

You asked for websites but Often the people at the onc's office know of things. I found a foundation that only gives to cancer patients in my local area, just three small cities inthe SF Bay Area. Maybe there's a similar program in Corona. They pay for things insurance doesn't cover like acupuncture& Meditation. There were numerous options for financial aid, rides to/from treatment, the lookgood feel better program, free wig, etc. They should have already given you a packet of info. If not, ask. The local senior center provided help from a handyman & coupons for fruit & veggies at local farmers markets among other things

It's so sweet of you to think of lifting your Mom's spirits!
Patty

Also try www.myevolife.com
I placed an order with them long time ago and just last week they send me free scarf and silver tote bag:)

Best Regards,
Beth

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders