drinking Hydrogen perioxide, Anyone tried this?

My friend has breast cancer and went to a natural doctor and since it was stage I they believe in using natural treatments. One treatment she is using is Hydrogen peroxide (pharm.grade) drops in her water once a day. It is said it brings extra oxygen to the cancer which in turn kills it. Has anyone ever tried this? does it work?

26 replies. Join the discussion

That's very interesting; I've never heard of that. I have heard of bringing your body to a alkaline state and there are these really, really expensive water filters that are for sale for that. I really wanted to buy one because supposedly they really work and the cancer can't survive when the body has so much alkaline in it. But I will check into that Hydrogen peroxide. That makes some sense. Do let us know more once you find out. I'm all for destroying cancer!

I don't know about the hydrogen peroxide either but I just heard about the really expensive water filter that's supposed to make your body alkaline that you're talking about. Do you think it really works? I wouldn't mind buying one if I thought it would actually make the cancer go away but I hate to fall for a scheme for someone to make money off of my illness. Maybe the hydroxen peroxide would work just as well. I'm all for destroying cancer too.

Never heard of it before!

Never heard of it and it doesn't sound appealing to me.

I always feel that if anything really worked, our doctors would know and so would we. Be careful about what you try.

I've never heard of it but I'd check further before trying it.

I haven't heard of this treatment. But, I use a product called Cell Food. You can get it a the health food store. In Chicago, Kramers on Wabash Avenue keeps it in stock. The price is $30 and you use a few drops in your beverage and it brings more oxygen to the blood stream. Cancer cells are killed off.

I have been using Hydrogen Peroxide for 20 years as a mouth wash daily. I know that it is not the same as drinking it, but I thought that I would add this to the conversation.
I have looked into the alkalinity issue of the body. I read all the "ads" for the water machines and the "natural" supplements and like others - wish that this would make a difference. Here is a link to a medical article on the subject 02/08: http://www.brighamandwomens.org/healtheweightforwomen/special_topics/inteli health0506.aspx?subID=submenu10

I hope that this helps you in your investigation.

Stacey

I hope that this helps.
Stacey

I don't know about the hydrogen peroxide oxygenating the blood thereby killing cancer cells, but I have a friend who has been drinking an ounce of hydrogen peroxide daily for years and he is never sick.
He learned about this from a naturopath. I will have
to ask him why he drinks it and
I would be interested in hearing anything about drinking H2O2 if anyone researches this.

I will look more into this. but appreciate all the imput. She puts a few drops of pharm. grade Hydogen perioxide in her water and drinks it working up to 20 drops a day . I love my doctor but i do believe Dr.s are NOT up to date on Natural treatment/cures/prevention. they know what they do best...Medicine. Like the old saying dont put all your eggs in one basket. there is room for Natural and medicine.

I thought oxygen feeds the cancer cells. It may be good for the blood, but I don't know about the cancer.

Stacey, Thanks for the article. I have to believe that if there was a significant biochemical interaction between oxygen and cancer cells, that there would be or has been research to understand the mechanism. Does anyone know of such research?

I've heard of it but don't know anyone who has tried it. Oxygen does kill cancer cells, but a better way might be deep breathing. I did try a supplement called MMS that was supposed to bring more oxygen to the blood. You're supposed to start off with one drop a day and gradually build up to 20 drops a day. Well, one drop made me deathly ill and that was the end of that.

I would be very cautious of something potentially so toxic. Not that chemo doesn't carry its own risks! Still, I would do lots of research before embarking on this particular treatment.

it's kind of an odd theory to me. hydrogen peroxide turns into water and oxygen quite quickly in light or with heat so it just seems that all it would do is make you burp a little if you just had a few drops in water. most of the drops would be water within a few minutes of adding it to water...

the one minute cure. the secret to healing all disease. is the name of the article she sent me. I will read and let you know. Its all so scary but i do believe there are things we can do to help with this disease that our doctors do not tell us or even know about. we do have to put in some leg work. This treatment came from a natural doctor. Thanks for all your replys. thats why i love this place, you hear all sides of opinions. im not sure i will do this, but will let you know after i read this internet book. talk soon

Always discuss these kinds of things with your dr before trying them. He/she should know what you are doing. I did find a link that shows that the American Cancer Society does not believe this will help. It can be too toxic--read all the way to the bottom. http://www.bccancer.bc.ca/PPI/UnconventionalTherapies/HydrogenPeroxide.htm

Hi,
Yes you can use HP but you need to know how to do it
and what grade to use. Please google
Hydrogen Peroxide - Curse or Cure?
This site will give you all the info you need. I started
mine yesterday, took 3 drops in 8 oz. of water. Did not
feel good afterwards, it must be my stomach I have
not been feeling good lately. The HP foodgrade is
safe as long you take it at the recommended dose.
Good luck,
Vaya-condios

Oxygent energizes your normal cells and kills cancer
cell.
Just thought you want to know.
Vaya-condios

If you Google search "the one minute cure. the secret to healing" you will find many websites that either sell, praise or pan this $20 book. It has all of the markings of a scam to me. That's just one opinion.

After reading the article, I would not consider using hydrogen peroxide. Just from us, those who tried it, did not feel well afterwards.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support OCNA

Help the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance

Discussion topics

Support OCNA

Donate to OCNA

Community leaders