Save 15% on Ostomysecrets with promo code SPRING

I miss Dollyme!

I havn't 'seen' Dolly around and I miss her sweet comments. Has anybody heard from her?

10 replies. Join the discussion

I know someone (can't remember who) said she was taking a break from the group. I hope she comes back soon.

That was me, Holly. I emailed her when she wrote she was leaving for awhile. Her account reads "inactive." I, too, hope she will be back soon. I miss her as well.
Blessings,
Alan

Me too!

ditto!!!!

Dolly is fine but is dealing with a personal issue that is keeping her from posting right now. I have a hunch and am so hoping that she will be back soon! I do not think she realizes the strength she imparts to this group.
Cindy

I wondered where she was. I had not seen anything posted for awhile now. Hope she knows all of us miss her and value her comments. She was pretty up beat which I really liked about her. Hope she is not in too much turmoil or what ever she is going through. I hope the time off lets her work on her poetry and cooking books. If you check in once in awhile just know I miss you Dolly. xox terri

I miss her too! She's always so encouraging!

Yes.. Dolly is ok... and hopefully, she will return very soon and give us her beautiful prayers..encouragement and light spirit that we all miss and enjoy!
Last I touched base with her.. I did tell her that people were asking about her and that they missed her!

I was thinking of her tonight... I went to the movies and returned home early evening..and had planned on making homemade Gnocchi for chicken soup tomorrow. Thought of her Italian heritage (and you too Joe!!) and wishing I could pop on and get a pointer of two on how to roll them off the fork!! I think she'd be proud of me tonight.. I made two large cookie sheets full of them!! Enough to put in the soup, as well as freeze some for later!

I wlll give her everyones care and concern next time I touch base with her!

I miss her too. I had suggested that she start a discussion thread with her wonderful recipes. Hope she comes back soon as well. these "personal issues" things can whup us good sometimes. Prayers are with her.

I miss you to. but as everyone said she is fine. And I do think she will be back on soon. I told her everyone is asking about her as well.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Free Ostomy Samples

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Live with confidence

Image of ostomy brochures

Learn about ostomy, stoma care, selecting a pouching system, and more in ConvaTec's guides to living with confidence after ostomy surgery:

Great Comebacks on YouTube

Ostomy resources

Learn about a free resource for your ostomy needs

Great Comebacks e-mail newsletter

Community leaders