Save 15% on Ostomysecrets with promo code SPRING

I am BACK Dolly---Thank you all

Hello my fellow ostomy mates and friends,
Wow I am so much better praise God. I am overwhelmed with all the concern and prayers from you all.
Because of your prayers I am going to be fine. I could feel God and the peace of God over me and my husband.
God Bless each and everyone of you.

I went to see the GI doctor and he determined that I probably had a small blockage and he was not concerned since the bleeding stoped and the pain is gone.
I am not as weak and feeling so much stronger. No more upset stomach either.

I will see my colorectal surgeon soon and see what he says about a reversal.

I had all of you in my prayers even though I was sick. I have such a long list and the list is getting longer. lol
Well that is the up date for now please know from the bottom of my heart it is a blessing to know all of you even though we cannot see each other it is spirit to spirit we know each other and that is so beautiful to me.
God Bless
Dolly

75 replies. Join the discussion

Dolly, I am sooo glad you are feeling better!!!! I was quite concerned for a while there! I hope you continue to improve and get good news from your surgeon. Will keep the prayers coming to you:)

Kerri

Thank the good Lord that you are feeling better and you don't seem to be actively bleeding. I was so worried about you.
Please let us know what the surgeon says about a reversal.
As always, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dolly,
It is so good to see a post by you. I have been really concerned about you. As you can see by the number of responses to Joe's posting your email we all were.
I have missed your postings. Usually, as I sit at my computer and want to go to an open discussion, I say something like, "Bet Dolly has already been there!" And sure enough, most of the time you have. I have missed that.
Is great to have you back.
Blessings,
Alan

Dolly, so glad you are feeling better and that the GI doctor was not too concerned about the problem. Welcome back.

Dolly, The power of prayer is so great I am so glad for you and your family I dont know if you have ever read the prayer ??
FOOTPRINTS I do not know who the author is It say's a lot I thought of you so many times & PRAYED for you so many times
I really wanted to keep in touch with you. But i was so ashamed of my self for my disrespect for all that are and were members
of this site All i can ask of all of you is to have a little compassion. Thanking you all in advance HOCKEY

Hockey,

You are fine and I do not think you were showing disrespect. Welcome back!!!!!!! Hope to see some posts from you soon:)

Kerri

Thank you, i will not go into what happened during my absent from this site> It is so trivial, compared to what Dolly has & is going through And what all off you have endured Not only for your self's & your family's But the extra emotional pain that you all went through for Dolly May peace always be with you ---- HOCKEY

Hockey, I love you too brother and thank you so much for the beautiful prayers from you for me. You are loved Hockey by me and so many others. We are all in the same boat Hockey and we do need each other for sure. I am here for you Hockey and I never stopped praying for you. You do not have to explain God bless you from the bottom of my heart. I do know the prayer footprints one of my favorites it is so beautiful. I read the heart felt prayer from you on the other discussion and it made me cry tears of joy. You reached out with the love of God in your heart for me.
Dolly

Kerri, Thank you so much girlfriend for the prayers and concern how blessed I am to have so many beautiful people in my life who are so caring. God Bless you I cover you with prayer also. Hugs and Thanks
Dolly

Alan, what can I say friend you are one of my heros because I see a selfless man in you. You are special Alan and my hubby and I love you so very much. Thank you for the prayers. I knew you would take over the ship with me out of commision. lol You truly care about all of us mates and may the Lord continue to bless you my brother.
Dolly

Lilymyile, You are a sweetheart to have worried about me and to pray for me . May God bless you and keep you Lily.

Hamma, I am so glad to be back and thank you for the welcome and prayer. God be with you Hamma.
Dolly
Thanks again

Welcome back Dolly! The power of prayer is AWESOME!! Glad you are feeling better and on the mend. You will continue to be in my prayers and that your reversal will happen soon.
Prayers and Blessings,
Mare

Dolly,
What kind words you write about me. I never see myself as doing that much. I just "speak" my heart if I think I can help somehow. Apparently, I do. It is an honor to be here and have something to offer.
All the usual suspects are still here. We all have missed you.
Blessings,
Alan

Mare, Joe has said you are true woman of God and I know that in my spirit. Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers. I bless you back with prayer.
God Bless you
Dolly

Dolly - like all of us here in our "ostomy family" I am so glad to hear your are feeling better. I had a period where I was changing 9 times in a week, and my mucus stoma decided to run amok, and I know how frightening something strange can be. We all send our love and prayers that you will not have any more problems. Big hugs from Marge

Miss Dolly so happy to see you up and about again. You had us all worried . When ever you see blood that is worrisome to anybody. When is your appt. with the surgeon? We will all be excited to hear what the Dr. says and when your reversal will be. Glad to have you back.

TJane and Marge, thanks so much God bless you both. Marge it was scary with the blood coming out of the stoma. I will see the surgeon in a week. I am so excited to get the reversal but still scared I will have the grace when that time comes. After all I will have team ostomy praying for me I cannot lose.
God Bless and hugs for you concern and prayers
I pray for all of you guys like I said before my prayer list is getting bigger and bigger lol.
Dolly

Hi Dolly,
I am so glad you are well and it was noing terribly serious.
Cindy

Wonderful. We missed you.

Welcome back, Dolly and Thank you Jesus she is well and getting better.

Glad you're feeling better, Dolly. Goes to show the power of prayer. And that is my profession, so to speak, since I am a Catholic nun and do a lot of praying. I'm so glad all your friends are keeping you in their prayers. I have always said that it is my "support group" (meaning those who pray for me) that gets me through any major surgeries or illnesses I have. Blessings on all of you.

I am so glad to hear that youre doing better! I know how scary it is when something is happening. I pray that everything works out for you and you can get your reversal!

Hugs!

OH NO!! I've been out of the loop for a while. So sorry you went through this! Very glad you're feeling better now. Will keep praying for complete healing and no more of that blockage silliness. Hope all goes well for a possible reversal too. Blessings to you and yours, monnie

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Free Ostomy Samples

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Live with confidence

Image of ostomy brochures

Learn about ostomy, stoma care, selecting a pouching system, and more in ConvaTec's guides to living with confidence after ostomy surgery:

Great Comebacks on YouTube

Ostomy resources

Learn about a free resource for your ostomy needs

Great Comebacks e-mail newsletter

Community leaders