NF TATTOO

I GOT A NF RIBBON TATTOO TODAY AND I LOVE IT.I LOVE MY DAUGHTER AND NOT ASHAMED OF HER HAVING NF SHE IS MY WORLD SO I WANNA PUT IT OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE TO ASK WHEN THEY SEE IT

28 replies. Join the discussion

my husband has one 2

i love it that peoples are doing that.. i was just talkin about gettin it myself. but with a little twist. a dragon in the shape of the ribbon. have nf on top and the II in the middle of it. looks great!!!

THANKS AND I LOVE UR IDEA

I am too old for a tatoo.

You are never too old for a tattoo Handsarmstrong. When I can afford it I may get a NF one made up.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.
I'll even go first. I'm Proud of Mine.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/knottyman/1241279478.jpg

very cool!

THANKS

that's very nice! I know of a couple NF'ers who have a puzzle piece that says 'solve the puzzle'.

I didn't know there was a tatoo for that! Thats awesome I should get one when I'm old enough (only a couple more weeks)! Thanks for posting that and thanks for supporting!!!!!!!!

awesome...i luv it...i posted mine..i just got it a couple weeks ago...the blue ribbon is the body of the butterfly........there should be awareness for nf, just like there is for breast cancer

Lumps....your tat is awesome....

If and when I go back to tattoing, I would GLADLY donate my services to tattoo blue ribbons on people for free. Better still, if I can ever get the money together for my own shop, I would like to set up an awareness program wherefriends, families and people with NF can get ribbons and donate the money to research. Either charge like a small donation fee for the tattoo and donate the money or find a sponsor who will pledge a certain ammount per tatt.

I still do a little work at home on freinds and establihsed customers, but my days of workin to make someone else rich are over. If anyone is in the Saratoga NY area, geta hold of me and when I'm either back at a shop here or open my own, you will be first on my list.

is the nf ribbon blue or green? i googled it and the websites said it is green but people are daying blue...

Cyndie- I LOVE your tattoo! The juxtaposition is awesome.

Handarmstrong- Capricorn is right your never too old. Actually the older you are when you get one, the better it will still look, when you actually are old.
Based on the copious amounts of of bad tattoos out there one can maybe be too young ;o)

I saw a video of a girl with nf1. Her partner got little butterflies and flowers on her body wherever her bumps were to match the nf1 tumors. That's commitment!
One has the lumps and bumps..the other got the tatts to show support...and delt with some temporary pain but has a reminder for life. Just like us.

ITS GREEN BUT SOME PEOPLE SAY BLUE

Weird... every site I have seen showed a blue ribbon, including this site. But I always thought that blue was already taken... whatever the color, the offer stands.

thank you, Miss No Name

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Neurofibromatosis Network

Help the Neurofibromatosis Network reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Neurofibromatosis Network

Discussion topics

Beauty Mark Nation

Beauty Mark Network

Resources from NF Network

Find an NF Walk Near You

Find an NF Walk Near You

Community leaders