nf ribbon....

So I want to get the nf ribbon tattooed. But I'm not sure if its blue or green. I looked it up and I mostly see green ribbons for nf. But sometimes like this site , its blue. I just wanna double check before I make it permanent...(:

9 replies. Join the discussion

The color is dependent on the group. NF, Inc, I believe, has the blue ribbon and CTF has the blue green ribbon. Good luck on the tat, way to raise awareness.

Thanks (:
So there's not one for nf in general?

Not that I've seen. It would definitely be nice if there was. None of the other causes have different ribbons for the same group.

maybe get half greenhalf blue? i personally am getting green and then a blue one for my friend who passed from hodgkins (bc i remeber seeing blue was also for hodgkins i may be wrong) and an orange for my friend who had skin cancer

Maybe you could contact ctf.org and solicit that a ribbon be assigned or maybe some one there knows if there is one already. If you find anything out, please let us know. I like the tatoo idea :)

Thanks (:
Well I am going to a benefit walk on Sunday. I believe its through ctf. I'll maybe ask someone there

The CTF one is a blue/green color. I am making pins the say "CURE NF" and they are blue and teal. If you go to their website you'll see their "END NF" car magnet.

mine is green
its my profile pic :)
located left ribcage

My tattoo ribbon as you can see in my profile picture is a blue/ green color,,,, either color I read is correct or a combination of both, but again some sites say it's mainly green,,, have fun please post when u get it

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Neurofibromatosis Network

Help the Neurofibromatosis Network reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Neurofibromatosis Network

Discussion topics

Beauty Mark Nation

Beauty Mark Network

Resources from NF Network

Find an NF Walk Near You

Find an NF Walk Near You

Community leaders