NF CHAT ROOM

To those who don't know, there is a NF chat room. The link is http://www.ctf.org/chat/

14 replies. Join the discussion

I go to that room everyday, it truly is a great room for anyone looking for support or information, or just to make some new friends.

i go to it and no one is ever in it

I know of this room Im kimakame there

I go there frequently too. I have the same name there as I do here.

I also go frequently. I have only been once when there is someone there. Perhaps because I am on west coast time.

i'm there ever nite ,building great friendships fun place to be with your nf brothers and sisters

I havent been in there, but would like to.

I go to the chat room every night. We are like family there. We even have had several people who met and married in the chat room. People are there from all over the world. Many of us say we don't know what we'd do without it. Wonderful people!
Come join us.

wow,,, thanks for the info,,, I didn't know there was a NF chat room,,, I'm going to give it a try,,,
Thanks again

Hi Amy: Have not seen you there recently.

Pat

I know I'v been verry busy lately.

GREAT ROOM MEET A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD

I visit a couple times a wek....
Evenings are busy (6 - 10 Central)
I have visited during the day and it was like Mother Hubbards Cupboard.... I felt like the Lone Ranger....

I am Blaster there

I have been there too with a different name, havent been in for a long while though. After I moved over here to Spokane Wa. my computer got slow and I just got a new computer about 5 months ago and it is working great now. Just need to get the time to go in again.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Neurofibromatosis Network

Help the Neurofibromatosis Network reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Neurofibromatosis Network

Discussion topics

Beauty Mark Nation

Beauty Mark Network

Resources from NF Network

Find an NF Walk Near You

Find an NF Walk Near You

Community leaders