chest pain

I Have been having chest pain I was wondering if any one with nf has ever had chest pain?

4 replies. Join the discussion

what kind of chest pain?
do you mean like acid reflux pain or nerve pain?

I did went to the ER spent the day their, found nothing I do have a family history but I did have a little bit of high BP and colestorol
stress test nothing wrong I think it could have been stress a lot going on at work at that time. I did a lot of research on the internet and Asma came up a lot I never had it as kid but I do not know. All I can say is please have it checked if you don't you will just drive your self crazy,

Good luck feel better

Anthony

*raises hand* They did an ultrasound and it showed small lumps. Going back for a follow-up soon to see if they've gotten bigger. I also have asthma, but the pain is not the same at all... I'd suggest going to a doctor and trying to get some tests done. Good luck!

I get chest pain too and do have a tumor in my chest that is largish and will require surgury, they can't tell me if my pain is related to that, or heart burn. The more stressed I am the worse the chest pain is. It's too hard to say, and as I drive myself crazy every time I find a "new" tumor or an old one hurts I have decided to embrace what I have and look beyond my NF. As it doesn't have to define me. Be brave you are stronger than you think.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Neurofibromatosis Network

Help the Neurofibromatosis Network reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Neurofibromatosis Network

Discussion topics

Beauty Mark Nation

Beauty Mark Network

Resources from NF Network

Find an NF Walk Near You

Find an NF Walk Near You

Community leaders