Shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital

Have anyone heard of this hospital and what is your opinion about this hispitoal?

8 replies. Join the discussion

fake

AFTER SEVERAL CONVERSATION WITH THEM, WE ASK THEM TO GIVE LIST OF TREATED PATENTS SO WE CAN DO CONVERSATION, BUT THEY REFUSED.. WHAT DOES IT MEANS????

In searching the medical literature for citations, I found that in Hebei province, where Shijiazhuang Hospital is supposedly located, there are no medical publications of any kind originating from this supposed hospital. There is the Hebei Medical Hospital and the First, Second and Third Hebei Medical Hospitals but nothing from the Shijiazhuang Kidney Hospital. Obviously this is a scam.

I would suggest the following:

Go to http://www.tcmremedy.com/case/ to see a list of their former patients and their testimonials. Choose one or more patients you would like to talk to about their experience with the hospital. Ask the hospital to get permission first from these patients to see if they're willing to talk to you directly. If the hospital refuses to do this, then I see that as a bad sign.

By the way, are you really in China? If so, where in China?

this hospital is not so bad as you said or imagine. in this hospital, there are many patients who get recovered from kidney disorder. But it is a fact that it cost a lot to treat in this hopital.

Coline8888,

Can you provide any evidence to support what you say? If you have any details that can be confirmed independently, then I would be happy to hear it.

However, making statements without any supporting information doesn't really add any value to the discussion.

a friend sent me a link to this hospital and I went to the website. I was turned off immediately. there were a lot of pop ups trying to get you to contact them and even a supposed medical professional wanting to chat with you. It seems like a scam, or at the very least, not typical protocol for an upstanding institution. But, that might be my skepticism. If anyone knows any first hand info, please do share!

there is a thread dedicated to this hospital already , you may want to check it out
http://www.inspire.com/groups/nephrotic-syndrome-and-fsgs/discussion/chines e-medicine-for-membranous-nephropathy/

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders