After years of declining bone density, I decided last year to see a nutritionist and a naturopathic doctor. Just had another bone density test, and after following their advice for a year, my spine has improved 4.6%!
Following are changes I made this last year:
1. Began taking strontium
2. Began to eat kale, collard greens, arugula, etc.
3. Eat sardines twice per week
4. Eliminated all dairy (discovered I was lactose intolerant)
5. Incorporated a moderate amount of soy into diet
6. Began taking high dosage vitamin D, Bonistein Max, OsteoPrime Ultra, Silicea, Calc Phos, and Progesterone/Testosterone compound
7. Quit using fosomax/reclast/boniva/prolia
8. Continued weight training, which I have done for years
After years of frustration, am so happy to finally see an improvement, wanted to share my experience.