Please help me get in contact with Virolab for Mel-1 vaccine

I know that some of you, including oheather, curehpv, and bfly have gone to mexico for the vaccine, and I want to go as well. I plan to go as soon as possible, so I want to book an appointment with the reputable clinic that others have already attended and been treated successfully. I am immunocompromised, and so hpv will be especially difficult to treat for me. I really really need the vaccine.

I would appreciate your help so much!!!

RG

4 replies. Join the discussion

Fill out information here. http://hpvcured.com/ I am going myself when I have the money and my boyfriend and I can go.

Thanks so much WantToClear95. I really appreciate your help.

Happy Holidays

RG

Hello, re-inventionrl. I was wondering if you had any luck getting in touch with someone from the clinc or if you got any answers back from hpvcured.com. I already left a message there about a month ago but no one answered or anything.. I would REALLY REALLY like and need to believe that that vaccine and the whole deal with dr.Rosales is the real deal but sometimes I cant help but feel that there's too much unwarranted secrecy from the people who already had the vaccine regarding contact information and stuff like that.. I dont get why really

They are secret because it's a small office, and they don't want to overwhelm them.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support NCCC

Help the National Cervical Cancer Coalition reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Discussion topics

Community leaders