Parasitic Infection of the Cervix/Vagina/Anus

I wanted to ask all of you something. I read A LOT about parasitic infection in humans in the last years and since I got my diagnosis, I have re-read a lot of those books to refresh my knowledge. I know it's disgusting to think that there might be worms and other creatures living inside of us. But if we did, I'd rather have them OUT than IN.
So here's the thing. As you might know from other threads, I have started on the MMS of Jim Humble and i have great results. In fact, one of the things the MMS does, is oxydize any pathogens inside your body which have a PH below 7. As it so happens, any BAD stuff (abnormal cells, worms, parasites, flukes, heavy metals etc) have a PH below 7.
So needless to say, that I had a lot of very nasty staff come out of my body since I am on the MMS. It's too gross to write about....
ANyway. So the other night I was reading in my parasite book again and I found some interesting writings about parasitic infection of the cervix/vagina and anus. Among others it talks about the Trichomonas Vaginalis, that are supposedly often found in women with cervical cancer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichomonas_vaginalis

Have you ever considered looking into parasitic infection?

"

4 replies. Join the discussion

sorry forgot this excerpt: " have your doctor check for cervical pinworms and roundworms during your pap smear.

i tried Jim Humbles' MMS too. You would have to read my other threads to get my story but this stuff certainly didn't harm me. My last pap result was normal after a few years of havinf abnormal (CIN 1) paps. whether this stuff helps or not I can't say but my stauts is 'normal' and I took MMS. It can't really hurt. My husband wasn't that keen on seeing me swallow chlorine smelling water everyday but I did it. Most doctors don't support this stuff though. But I'm adventurous and like to try natural therapies. It works for me. I also took lots of vitamins as well so who knows.

That's pretty interesting. I've never heard of pinworms being in the vagina. I remember getting pinworms when I was little. It's actually common in little kids. I took medication for it and that got rid of them. I wonder what it was that I took! Maybe it's the cure for all this crap we're dealing with, hehe.

larsmonty, have you shared what the vitamins you took anywhere on inspire? I would be curious to know specifically what you took to help your dysplasia.

Oh sorry larsmonty. i just noticed that you posted your regimen in a separate post! Thanks for doing that!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support NCCC

Help the National Cervical Cancer Coalition reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Discussion topics

Community leaders