pain with cin3

I have pain in my lower back and pelvic are,i have severe displasia CIN3,everytime i tell my oncologist this he say's i should'nt be in pain,and just think's i'm a druggie or something cause i ask for something for pain to help me,does anyone else have pain with this.Some advice or anything that would help me.

1 reply. Join the discussion

Pain is NOT a part of dysplasia, even high grade. Now, surgeries done for dysplasia such a hysterectomy, can sometimes cause such pain afterward from scar tissue. Back pain and sacroiliac pain can cause back/pelvic pain that is somewhat referred as well.

If you still have a uterus, adenomyosis (endometriosis of the uterus) can cause these symptoms... so can ovarian cysts...

The problem is that your dr. is not addressing your pain. Ask him directly to do so. If he does not, go to your primary dr. to do so.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support NCCC

Help the National Cervical Cancer Coalition reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Discussion topics

Community leaders