I have high grade dysplasia, not sure if CIN II or III or CIS. My doctor's nurse is extremely difficult to communicate with. Anyway, they basically gave me the choice between LEEP or Cone under general. I have no idea which to choose. I took the cone option because somewhere I think I read it to be preferred for CIN III/CIS. But now I am wondering if I made the right choice. I posted on another thread that I currently have the flu. If I have to postpone my surgery I may consider the LEEP to avoid anesthesia after my illness. Oh I am very confused.
If you were given the choice between the two procedures what would/did you do? and why?
Thank you so much for your input!!