Hvp free!

Hi everyone :).......I haven't been on her in a very long time. Just had too ENJOY life & not let the whole "hvp" thing ruin/take over my life anymore :)

But I have had 2 pap's done & std check & EVERYTHING was negative! Yes finally! Lol

I think keeping your mind off of it plus haveing too do a few other things will help it go away plus I think me being celebate for the past 2yrs helped too but who knows :)

I just thought id tell everyone know the great news & that LIFE DOES GO ON with or without hvp! :) I hope that everyone will get a negative result & be hvp very soon......never lose HOPE xoxo

6 replies. Join the discussion

Thanks! How long were you testing positive before you got your negative results????

I only tested positive once & that was jan of last year & after the colopsy I've had 2 negative results so far so I go again in 6 months & if that's negative than I go every yr than instead of 6months

Congratulations, Kaylamel!

Thank you :)

Congratulations!

Congrats!!

Stay healthy and keep up on your reg paps!

Beach1

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support NCCC

Help the National Cervical Cancer Coalition reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Discussion topics

Community leaders