Green Tea for HPV

I was wondering if green tea helps with hpv and can it be inserted intra vagina?

10 replies. Join the discussion

I insert green tea capsules in my vagina. Green tea helps with HPV. I alternate those with curcumin capsules. One day green, the next day curcumin.

I have read posts about mixing the contents of the green capsule with virgin coconut oil, freezing the mixture and inserting as a suppository. @WantToClear95 - are you saying you insert the capsule itself? If so, is there a therapeutic benefit of doing it one way or the other? I am one week post cone biopsy and am considering suppository treatment vs the HPV in a few weeks. I know the month regimen with Green Tea/Curcumin. How often do you do this treatment? eg, one month on, one month off. I am a newlywed and can't help but ask, how does this affect intimacy?!? Thanks!

I'm not sure how this would affect intimacy. I myself am being celibate. I insert one capsules at night, alternating green and curcumin from one day to the next. I just started doing it. I insert the capsules themselves. This is something new I'm trying. I will see if it works.

I guess you could be intimate before you insert a capsule.

I was more curious about the days after inserting the capsule. I am sure I read somewhere here that others experienced discharge for up to 5 days for the capsule contents to clear. Has this been your experience? Thanks for your response!

I experience a lot of discharge in the days that follow insertion.

I am the 5 dayer! Takes 5 days for the capsule to naturally clear from the vagina. I insert on Sunday night, and Friday, it comes out. Usually quite gummy/papery too. Sometimes I wonder if the green tea is actually making contact or if it is getting caught up in the gummy substance (which I think...is...the capsule part??) not really sure!

@antiviral would love your thoughts on this!

Well daenerys, if you are worried about the capsule cover you could just empty out the powder contents and make your own suppository. I personally found no difference as I believe your body melts the capsule quite well.

I ALSO bought green tea complex yesterday,
both capsule and mix. i started for 1 day.
last year i was CIN3 and after ckc,
now cin1-2 again ,i am trying best to reduce it .

I decide to use green tea capsule and Policresulen day by day alternate.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support NCCC

Help the National Cervical Cancer Coalition reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the National Cervical Cancer Coalition

Discussion topics

Community leaders