I have a question for you ladies... I plan to consult my doctor but I would like to know the opinion also of a woman that also has HPV. Two Months ago I was diagnosed with high risk HPV.. several weeks later had a colposcopy.. the results came back LSIL and I will return in 6 months for another examination to check the spot in my cervix. I am 27 years old.. will be 28 this september... my husband and I had been talking about have a child shortly preceding this diagnosis... I was wondering where it would be smart to continue with our plan and start trying in a couple months or if we should continue to wait.. my fears are that the longer we wait it may become harder to conceive.. or if I would have to have further procedures in the future it could begin to create scar tissue.. we feel really ready but I just dont know with the HPV present if it is okay to start trying? any thoughts?