1. Go to a nutritionist - change your diet and take the right vitamins and supplements. Dont try to do this on your own trust me the nutritionist was the best money I ever spent! Basically you need to start getting as much Vitamin C, E, Zinc, Beto-carotene and Folic acid into your body as possible!
2. Get off the pill - I did this straight away! My Dr. told me this was not neccesary but after my own research this is a definite thing to do. Your body cant fight off the HPV as well while the pill is messing with your hormones so get off it!
3. Get fit - join a gym, go for walks, do a workout video whatever you can do to strengthen up and get in shape!
4. Stop smoking or cut down a lot! - When you are smoking you are creating more free radicals in your body which are doing damage.
5. Drink less alcohol
6. Swap regular tea for green tea to get in the antioxidants- Get as many antioxidant rich substances into you as possible. Acai Berry and Dark Chocolate are also great. Look out for the ORAC value on foods this will tell you how many antioxidants are in different foods!
7.Go for some acupuncture and get chinese herbs to help build up your immunity.
8. Use less tampons and wear 100% cotton underwear
9. Start doing yoga and meditation this will not only improve your physical health it will begin to relieve the stress you are going through
10. Start thinking of this whole thing as a physical fight with HPV. While it is important to get your physical strength up as much as possible by following the first 9 steps the most important step is to mentally prepare for this fight. Start looking up the law of universal attraction on the internet and become familiar with the fact that your thoughts create your reality. Keep visualizing the results you want on your next visit to the Dr. and they will happen.
Once you realize that you can do these things to get healthy again the whole thing seems a lot less scary and a lot more manageable. Take control of your health!