Lookin up

Life is starting to get better. Alice is walking now and has 4 teeth (2 top, 2 bottom). It's hard to keep up with her but it keeps my mind off things I shouldn't think about. My depression has made me crawl into this shell of not wanting to communicate with anyone or have sympathy of me because I chose my life the way it is so might as well not harp about it. I feel so fortunate that I have my beautiful Alice to keep me together and I have learned that I can move on with out needing somethings I used to have in my life. I'm sorry for not posting more all you Alice followers I feel really bad and feel i have let you all down. She is 1 now if I haven't said that. Hard to remember certain stuff now. I think my mind just blocks me out of everything and leaves room for just Alice. It's sad when my own mom thought I was dead because there was no line of communication. I suck at this whole wanting to reach out to people and ask for advice or seek help. I hope I can start getting better. If ya have any questions just ask if it be about Alice or me!
Hugs with much love from,
Ashley & Alice

Things you can do

Support Mental Health America

Help Mental Health America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Mental Health America

Discussion topics

Resources from Mental Health America

Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference on Wellness

Receive e-mail news from MHA

Community leaders