Hmm webcam support ???? no insurance postensephalitic syndrome

is there any occupational therapists that help via web cam. cant hold a job I try but get distracted then mess up something small to me butt..... not to my past employers am lost dont know what to put on my resume I have done some graphics for a few people in the past few years so was thinking was going to make that into a job since cant really explain that I cant hold a job. really depressed I keep trying to learn new stuff to find a job as soon as I learn it I'm lost again and have to start over. I try to explain to my family they don't get it have a few friends I talk to it about but they don't know how to help me. New here have suffered my hole life from after effects encephalitis. Am participating in a add research study now but it is a blind study. starts next week. right now I'm on amphetamine salts. I have had to stop my antidepressant for this study. mmm probably not a good idea. I wake up every morning and tell my self that I am going to get something accomplished most of the time I have to relearn what I want to get done because of massive confusion. not sue what to do Im getting unemployment but. that doesn't help me wright a resume or a cover letter. I have tried to reach out to the community and get help. I cant organize. I forget about my appointment or I get lost how to get there (directions, ect) I hate using my disorder as an excuse cant organize at all. wish I could talk or get help form a therapist on line so they could see me in my environment and help me out

Things you can do

Support Mental Health America

Help Mental Health America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Mental Health America

Discussion topics

Resources from Mental Health America

Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference on Wellness

Receive e-mail news from MHA

Community leaders