Hi

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have so much to write about and so little time to do it. I am really struggling with depression right now. I am isolating myself from family. My partner and I have been together almost 20 yrs and last Sept I wanted to end it. I still do and don't have the heart to go through with it. I don't have time to get into the whys and what fores, but I will in time.

Right now, I am feeling pretty alone in the world. I have dreams of bleeding out in a gutter and people just walking over me and stopping to help stop the bleeding. I feel lower than the lowest crawling belly crawling creature. Self-esteem I have no idea what this is, because I have none.

At the ripe age of 9 I was raped/molested by a neighbor man and the only reason why it ended is because he passed away from a heat stroke. Other family friends have tried to molest me. For one reason or another I was always spared.

I have suffered from depression most of my life.

Thanks for listening.

Things you can do

Support Mental Health America

Help Mental Health America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Mental Health America

Discussion topics

Resources from Mental Health America

Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference on Wellness

Receive e-mail news from MHA

Community leaders