Feb 9, 2013

I don't even know where to begin anymore. I don't sleep at night. It's the loneliest part of a 24 hour period. I don't know what to do anymore. My eating is out of control. My blood sugars are too high. I don't know. Maybe I am just having a pity party. I don't like to use those words and maybe it's not what is going on with me. I will be starting zoloft along with the wellbutrin that I am taking. There is so much wrong with me life and I was told today that I won't be happy until I make changes in my life. I can't make those changes. Too many people will be hurt. I feel like a loser and a failure to my family. I am scared to start another medication. Then she is going to put me on another diabetes pill. How many more pills will I have to take before I can't take anymore. I hate pills. I want to go away for awhile. I need rest so badly. I need solitude. I need peace of mind and body. I can't talk anymore because there are too many tears.

Things you can do

Support Mental Health America

Help Mental Health America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Mental Health America

Discussion topics

Resources from Mental Health America

Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference on Wellness

Receive e-mail news from MHA

Community leaders