Don't Sweat The Small Stuff...

and it's all small stuff". This is a book by Richard Carlson, PH. D. The basis of the book is; Simple ways to keep the little things from taking over your life. I received this book as a Christmas gift from my very wise 19 yr old daughter. I have to say that it has helped in every aspect of my life. I am able to take it; "One Day At A Time" now. I can actually see a bad mood starting, but once I read something from the book I can easily change my mood. As you might see I am in 7 groups & like many others have several things going all at one time.

Again, I am finding the book and the Bible to be my best sources now when I start getting down or depressed about my life. It hasn't failed to help me yet. And almost better then the book is the note my daughter wrote: "For my mommy who is so strong, but some days may need a little help. I love you! Merry Christmas 2002, your peanut."

My suggestion for today is to search for something in the past that has helped you get out of a low or down mood. I actually bought this book in the past and had been searching for it. Low and behold God prompted my daughter to buy it for me!! My second best gift ever. My best gift ever is accepting the free gift of eternal life in Heaven with God.

Things you can do

Support Mental Health America

Help Mental Health America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Mental Health America

Discussion topics

Resources from Mental Health America

Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference on Wellness

Receive e-mail news from MHA

Community leaders