5/22/2013

I am just getting back to using Team Inspire. I feel like it is a good influence and has good support. I haven't been on here because some of my main issues (dizzy spells, headaches) had gone away.

I noticed it mainly went I met my husband in November of 2011. Once me and him started dating it was like everything improved for me. All my health issues. My depression, dizzy spells, headaches. We got married back in July of 2012. Up until these past couple months I've had very few issues. Starting in March though my dizzy spells have now returned on a weekly basis which I'm not too happy about. My heart has also been having pain. Sometimes it hurts so much it wakes me up. On top of that I have a new health issue. Severe stomach pains. I see a doctor on May 29th about the stomach pains. Hopefully he'll figure out what is causing them. I plan on asking him about my heart as well since the pain spreads down into my stomach most of the time when it hurts.

I don't really know what to do about the pain since pain medication doesn't usually help. Most of the time I just end up curling up into a ball and not moving.

After I figure out whats with my stomach (hopefully nothing serious) I will have to contact a neurologist again about my dizzy spells. This time around I pray that they can find out what is causing them since it has never been one straight answer in the past.

I still have days where I'm depressed but thats the case with bipolar. Meds will never work 100%. There will be days where it still affects you. At least that is the case with me. My husband is very good at making me laugh though and helping me through it. I'm so very lucky to have found him.

Well I am off to get my beauty sleep. I wish everyone good health and a great day, afternoon, or evening, whatever time it is when you read this.

Erin ^^

P.S. If anybody has any suggestions or recommendations to help me with my dizzy spells and stomach aches I'd love to hear from you.

Things you can do

Support Mental Health America

Help Mental Health America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Mental Health America

Discussion topics

Resources from Mental Health America

Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference on Wellness

Receive e-mail news from MHA

Community leaders